quarta-feira, 8 de fevereiro de 2012



Days like these that you want to cry and punch the wall, asking why nothing that you planed before isn't gonna happen and everything seems so fucked up. Days like these that you feel guilty for walking slow and miss so much when you were young with no concerns or difficult questions. Days like these will never have and end and there's nothing you can do about it except live them. But days like these could be much easier if I had you, I could have a hand to intercept my tears and dry them, a warm to heat me, a eye to look inside, a mouth to join mine, a bed with no empty in between. Bring you to me in the end of days like these, I'll be glad to wake up with you by my side in the morning, in a clear and cold morning. The weight will ease at last.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário